email image              

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tales From The Beauty Bag


I feel like there are two types of hand cream people out there: the one who must have some at all times because their hands dry up, or are (like me) and just enjoy a mid day treat of pure delicious, creamy moisture. You would not believe how much your hands make an impression! Having soft hands and well kept nails are one of the first things people look at when conversing and shaking hands with you. 


Unlike other leading brands, Lollia has an impeccable formula. It feels soothing and moisturizing, without the greasy residue of most lotions. As well, it absorbs into the skin incredibly, a moisture that lasts for hours, while also being lightweight. The romantic scents and luxurious feel make this product a definite must-have in my beauty bag. I love that they also come in mini travel sizes to keep with me in my purse at all times, a little really does go a long way. I am in love with Lollia's Calm Shea Butter Handcreme, because this scent makes me feel so serene, reminding me of a spa, or a beach to yourself. It is my mid day pick-me-up. I treat myself to a generous amount and the scent just makes me feel at ease and refreshens my mood. Scents have a way of creating moods, don't they?


S H O P
Calm Handcreme| Deux Lux Makeup Bag | Lollia