email image              

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sam&Duke Guest Blogs: Blossom Baby

I love bath & body products! Heaven to me is a warm bubble bath, a delicious scented candle, a silky body lotion and my favourite Lollia parfume. Since I started sharing my product obsession with my daughter I am even more conscious of what I use.  Zodiac Baby's shampoo & wash is a new favourite for me and my Blossom baby. 

The original Blossom girl, Shauna Podruzny {the fabulous owner of Blossom Lounge and creator of this lovely blog} hand picked this line for Blossom. I asked her why.

“Zodiac Baby is a ph balanced gentle formula that combines aromatherapy with high quality ingredients that I’m confident putting on my own son. I would never recommend a skincare line in the store that I wouldn't use on my own child.”

Shauna’s favorite?
“Kai and I both love Gemini lotion and the wash, it reminds me of a soft powder scent.”

Not only is it natural organic goodness for your little one, but Zodiac Baby's packaging is recyclable and a portion of their proceeds are donated to children's health and wellness organizations. We love that!

- Guest Blogger, Sandra of Sam&Duke

{to shop the Zodiac Baby collection on-line, click here}

Photographed by Sandra Manton Mills © Blossom Bath & Body Inc.