email image              

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soft City Maps for Urban Jungles


A few years ago, I caught the travel bug ... big time! A big part of traveling is knowing where you're going and how to get there. Despite new navigating technologies available to us, I always love having a map physically in my hands, particularly while walking through an unknown city... which is why I was beyond relieved when I found these Crumpled City Maps by Palomr. They're exactly what they claim and more. Unlike traditional paper maps that you'll find at the gas station, these maps will not only take seconds to crumple up and throw in your pocket, purse, or bag, but they're also 100% waterproof and nearly impossible to tear (trust me, i've tried!).  

These maps also include a list of places to visit and experience in the city that can be easily found on the map, keeping your tour guide at your finger tips! If you're traveling or planning to travel, you can find Crumpled City Maps available for 31 countries (Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Florence, Hamburg, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Moscow, Munich, New York, New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown), Oslo, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Venice, Vienna, Zurich). And for the directionally challenged like myself, I've found that these maps are also very easy to follow, alleviating some of the stress in navigating through an unknown city. 

I love being able to bring home a marked map of places I visited and my favourite spots in the city. Definitely a great addition to your photographs and souvenirs! 

Happy Traveling!
Terrilyn
Crumpled City Maps Available at Blossom Lounge
For Orders & Inquiries: 
905.479.8355 or info@blossomlounge.com
*website re-launching soon!*