email image              

Friday, March 23, 2012

Gloria Guest Blogs: A.D.I.D.A.V


All Day I Dream About Vintage

While not so vintage in nature, I like to lovingly see them as so - Blossom has been my go to for oh, say, about 3 years now for my pick-me-up-outfits. Add a dash of daring and a pinch of pleasant, and we have ourselves a Gloria outfit. Some of my favourite Colcci outfits from Blossom.

1. Coral Colcci
While I wasn't much of a coral bustier girl, when I slipped on this bubble silhouette bright pink dress I was near tears. A comfortable, stunning piece with adjustable straps and an easy to slip on-and-off structure. A sure win.

2. Another Favourite Colcci - The GaGa
Informally called the GaGa, I loved this sharp shouldered piece that I work to Toronto Fashion Week and snapped for vitamin water (http://www.vitaminwatercanada.ca/blog/2011/10/lg-fashion-week-fresh-fresh-fresh.html). Never have I ever felt so at home in this beautiful and interesting piece.


3. One Shouldered Wonder
One shouldered, drapey, and all mine (also worn to a fashion week event…starting to sense a trend). This little number (http://www.urbanebloc.com/lgfw-ss-2011-blossom-lounge/) with an attached strap had everything I dreamed of - movement, stripes, and the initials GC somehow stitched on it (that was a great day).

Top it all off with a little Stila - some brushes I snagged before on discount to treasure.
 A few of my favourite numbers - 13, 9, 18.


Happy Friday lovelies, be sure to stop in for current Colcci's. ;)

- Guest Blogger, Gloria