Applying harsh chemicals found in most cosmetics, skin & hair care can take a toll on your body and blood stream over time. Shampoos leave a plastic layer over your scalp, skincare can cause more issues rashes and break outs than "care" for your face, nail are thin and unhealthy. You have probably experienced a couple beauty experiments gone wrong in your time. It's familiar to all of us! This is just what we can see happening from the outside, let alone how it affects our insides! Your skin is your largest organ and the condition of your hair and nails are evidence of the minerals and vitamins you lack. Naturopath doctors usually check your nail beds and snip a piece of your hair for testing in health examinations, as they can tell so much from that about your health! We know what the earth naturally offers us is what our bodies respond to the best in the long run. Just because the ingredients are organic and gentle enough to use on all ages, does not mean it does not work! Here are some products that prove natural and gentle cosmetics to be powerful:
1. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara: I am so pleasantly surprised by this product! I have been searching for a mascara to give my lashes a lasting lift and non-irritating formula and I have struck gold with this one! It is a very build-able formula, allowing you to plump up your lashes as much as desired with some extra coats. Removing is just as easy as applying, it washes off like a dream. It is easily accessible, as you can find this at any drug store.
2. Alima Pure Foundation Brush: This brush is made for the Alima Purse powder foundation, which is amazing & will be seen more in (Part II). However, I prefer to use this type of brush with liquid foundation for an airbrush finish. It just buffs out and blends into the skin beautifully. The face appears like a layer of even skin, not a layer of makeup! (Available at Blossom Lounge)
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation: You need your makeup to last you through a work day, school day, date etc. Naturally, you'll have to touch up half way through the day. Foundation is something most women use on a daily basis, and because that is usually the base, this seeps into your skin and in your bloodstream. You want to make sure you are using something natural, but also appears flawless and lasts. Look no further, this Tarte foundation is the answer.
4. Coola Citrus Mimosa Sunblock: While Vitamin D is healthy for you, burning your skin is not. Being in the sun does not cause skin cancer, burn spots are what develop cancerous cells. Be sure to protect your skin when basking in the sun. A tan is always hotter than a burn ladies. No pun intended! (Available at Blossom Lounge)
5. LaLicious Sugar Kiss Body Scrub: I am in love with this sweet scent! It is like a delicious, cake batter, sugar factory all in one. I just want to eat it. Since it is natural, I guess I could if I really wanted to! I'll stick to just sniffing/scrubbing though. It makes skin smell edible, perfect little indulgent with very few and all natural ingredients you can actually pronounce! (labels frighten me with big words/chemicals). Blended with coconut, vitamin e, soybean and sweet almond oil, honey and cane sugar. (Available at Blossom Lounge)
6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Tipsy": This coral colour gives your cheeks a flushed appearance, that emulates a natural glow after taking a jog or being in the sun. It makes your skin look healthy and fresh, and while most blushes and powders fade away, this product will make sure it lasts you throughout your busy day of blushing.
7. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelletes: These cloths are great for those nights when you don't feel like washing off your makeup and are just too tired. Never sleep in your makeup, that is skin suicide!!
8. Tarte: Providing a natural flush, much like what cream blushes do but now for your lips. Tinted lip stains are the rave of the moment. You can get a great pigment, without looking totally done up in lipstick. Don't worry about it looking like a big crayon you're stressing over sharpening, simply twist the bottom end and more product is released out. Also, these have plant bio-nutrients to plump up lips for a fuller look.
9. John Masters Organics Sea Mist: For that natural wavy hair - i just got out of the ocean - so perfect - beach babe hair, trust in Masters Organics. Let your hair air dry and showcase your natural hair texture with a little extra help from sea salt to give you dream curls. (Available at Blossom Lounge)
10. Fresh Sugar Lip Moisturizer: This new coral tint is throwing us in a tizzy for this Spring/Summer, our favourite hue is now locked in one of the most luxurious, moisturizing and supple lip products around to lend a light tin to the lips.
11. Sparitual Nail Polishes: Nailcare is so important! In addition to our beloved Butter London, we adore Sparitual for their vegan ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. You would think their would not be many colour options? Think again, Sparitual has an enormous selection of hues from the classics to the latest trends in colour. Give your nails a break and treat them to a healthy formula. (Available at Blossom Lounge)
12. Eminence Moisturizer: This brand has a huge celebrity following, and a reputation for powerful skincare that produces real results. The stunning ladies of Hollywood: Megan Fox, Jessica Biel to Stacy Keibler (did she get George Clooney with her organic glowing skin!? get on it ladies!) are just a few celebs to name that use this line.
For Orders & Inquiries:
905.479.8355 . firstname.lastname@example.org